Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Being forthright..

This post is inspired by a course that I just attended. I didn't know there was a structure to proper "blogging". haha..everytime I am just blindly venting my opinions and raging emotions.

Well, obviously the rumours haven't quite come to an end. But Im glad I wasn't ostracised (right spelling?) in the end. One painful journey and many precious lessons. I wished I could change their perceptions but how can it be possible? To beat the grapevine? Nah..that would be harder than climbing Mt. Everest.

One lesson that I learnt was of course my frank and "loud" character. Am I too frank to the extent of being blunt? Have I come across as Miss arrogance? I really wished I could shout all these questions to get an honest reply from all these colleagues of mine. But who dare or will tell me the truth? I wished I was less frank too. But I just can't help it at times.. This is ME. I don't know how to change or will this change be noticed by these colleagues? But if I don't, I may continue step on other people's toes and that is definitely the last thing that I want.

I'm trying not to let all these comments to "hurt" me but really, colleagues relations are really problematic and important. Although they aren't important in my life, I see them more than my own parents. Goodness Gracious me! How does that sounds? Work is so much in my life that it is creeping slowly into dominating my whole life!! TIme for a change!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home