Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Wedding Countdown!!

My Big day is finally coming!! How I wish I have an extra extra extra large loud hailer to announce to the whole wide world! I feel like the most lucky and loved gal in the world!! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

oK, I know I sound crazy but I really want to share my joy with everyone in this globe!! Today is GUO DA LI and though I still need to work b4 I could rush home, I still can't contain my excitment... heehee.. Everyone is coming to congratualate me!!

Knowing Himself is definitely the best cupid arrow ever shoot to me, the best opportunity in my life. It's like God made Himself for me.. Keke.. Never in my life I've felt so loved, fulfilled and blissful. I feel that nothing could harm me, hurt me anymore with Himself.. Yes, definitely my knight in shining amour.. Haha..

I'm going to sleep tonight with a goofy, contented smile.. YEs, envy me for I am indeed the luckiest woman in the whole world!!

7 Comments:

Blogger denise said...

CONGRATUALATIONS ms ang...haha..mus invite me 2 ur wedding k?kidding..u can'y wait..i can wait..psle la..hmf

1:53 PM  
Blogger WINGYIU said...

congratz ms ang!

10:17 PM  
Blogger denise said...

i noe its kinda belated but...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

1:08 PM  
Blogger jusmealone said...

hello!
grace here
rmb to invite me on baby 1 mth celebration!
mrs tan-ang

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hii:) u must b very happy rite now:) btw CONGRATS!!! :) n stay loving with your husband 4eva:)

5:19 PM  
Blogger WINGYIU said...

how u noe its a tan?

6:49 PM  
Blogger and she didn't know. said...

ms ang! it's me, quraishia! hahas. anyways, CONGRATS!!! must invite all p6 brownies to your wedding hors! wahahas. anyways, congrats again!

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home