Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My Pensieve time...

It's time to whish out my tots again...I shall start w my all-time student 1st..Yes, today he didn't take his medicine again.. But its much worse as he was very cruel to his fellow classmate..It definitely put me off coz it reflects a very ugly side of him.. n somemore he goes to church regularly! God knows what he has been learning there..it really amazes me how selfish, spoilt, stubborn he can be just to seek for attention, fun and power.. I've been cracking my head how to "help" him to know this BIG BIG problem when he is an adult but till date, I have really no idea..
I think the only way is to let him go through the hard ways and learn..

On the other hand, dayz with 6-05 is getting better and more exciting each day. Our rapport is getting good.. Really happy to see them smiling each time..

4 Comments:

Blogger denise said...

i knew u would blog bout don...haha...anyways...he's MEAN!!!...hmf...

12:18 PM  
Blogger ak1nazzz pr0filez said...

ms ang is life really that bad?

6:42 PM  
Blogger denise said...

huzzat???

10:06 PM  
Blogger pinkmyth said...

Ak1,
Sometimes..but this is life..it has its sweetness & bitterness.. that's y life is wonderful but it comes with wounds..

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home