Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Power struggle...

"You suck!"

Sometimes i wonder if Mr D.T is my nemesis from previous life, yet at times i saw so much of me in him. Becoz' of the ME I see in him, I really hope he will change but on the other hand, i think he deserved the most most difficult path of life. He's so spoilt anyway!

I'm happy that I handled the whole thing in the most possible unJo way... which is calm, mature and professional. I don't know how much of my words made sense to Mr D.T but I suspect some must be emotional provoking enuff unless those D.T tears that I see are caused by dust? flu?

What really happens to our brains during teenage times? Has it lose a screw or needs an extra screw? Suddenly, authority becomes a target to challenge, opposite sex are natural enemies, the concept of me, myself and I. Sometimes I really applaud myself to be able to breeze thru' a day with my insufferable P6s.

But then, what would teaching life be without them? Boring, I guess...Heehee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home