Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Turning point- child to teenager

"No! You just can't do this!" i screamed at the top of my voice. "oops" the little voice in me said. I shouldn't be screaming, shouting nor banging my head or feeling the temptation to bang the head in front of me.

I am suffering from post-handling child-teenager symbrone. Sounds familiar? Any parents outta there? Everyday, i have to reason, bargain, accept all kinds of requests and responses from my P6s.. They are really "powerful" coz my positive energies are being sucked my them slowly with each passing SECONDS. One is already a challenge, imagine 40 of them + demanding parents who never seem to understand the phrase," PLEASE TALK TO YOUR CHILD."

I love my children, really, I do. I believe in each of them and the goodness they will bring to the world. I understand that their irritating behaviour is brought by a couple of factors that they can't control. Culprit no.1 : THEIR "loving" parents. Culprit no. 2: same as above Culprit no. 3: same as above. Hah, i sure it comes no surprise.

But I think at P6, they have the maturity to try and overcome such factors. Afterall, its their life, character and learning. But im not seeing in some of them whom I sincerely prayed for each day.

Perhaps I should go read the book," DUMMIES GUIDE TO HANDLING P6 PUPILS"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home