Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Life is afterall a "click:

Juz finish watching Click w Da Shu..long time nv cry like this liao...
Powerful show, it really reflects on s'pore life: catching up with the rat race.
Reminds me not to be a rat but a human! Family & frenz 1st;career 2nd.

Entering into the world of education was meant to reflect the above motto. Alas, it has already proven me wrong within 2 months of service... Yup! What a world record rite?? But it isn't so bad afterall esp like today.. where I stood & renew my pledge to mould my pupils to the best I could, when my P6s today are angels, where I feel belong to the school..

But looking back to some of the S.T, their own family lives r in a mess while they committed all their heart & soul to the school... Sometimes I wonder if they know they need to slow down & re-priortise or they simply had no choice but to continue to climb the ladder up?

Well, I believe its always hard to have the cake & eat it in life.. If you have something, another thing will be taken away from u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home