Thursday, September 14, 2006

^^P6-05^^
Yesterday's ordeal is over...WHew! If any of 6-05 pple is reading, THANK YOU VERY MUCH..
I am both surprised and happy of how the whole lesson turned out...

On a more private note, this class will eventually shaped my teaching perceptions, expectations and desires for the coming T dayz.. I don't teach them most of the time but that 3 periods per week has a great impact on me. Hence I became a firm believer in not how much times im with the kidz but rather how i teach and do as a T.

2 Comments:

Blogger MissBump said...

nice blog ms ang! hehe we can finally get access into your bloggy! kekeke... not that bad la. In class u said urs to be so bad. it's not true. so u wanna be a form teacher right? "I really can't wait for next year, for a class of my own, etc etc"

6:57 PM  
Blogger denise said...

haha...so thats y ms yong came..i was wunderin y...now dat i noe..nxt time gt tcher come i act guai can lerx..=P=P=P

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home