Wednesday, August 16, 2006

"WE are professionals...we are professionals..." today is the 1st day of my BT course and it's all supposed about reflection. But I feel more like a "brainwash" session, to be reboot into a more positive being. Why are we being asked to learn to be positive about the BIG BOSS initiatives and new "projects"? Simply becoz' too of us have quit, too many negative thoughts, too many negative responses...

Just 3 months old, yet i feel I may not be able to stay after 3 years.. I really wished I could do more but the system sometimes feel like a rope tightening over you over and over again. But I know this is my true calling, no job is more satisfying than being a T. Nothing beats seeing the children maximising their potential, their learning. Yet nothing beats the incessant, wilful complains of parents and little recognition of our efforts as a T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home